Thanks for stopping by! My name is McKayla and I LOVE media! Whether it’s print, digital, visual, or audio — I love it all!
I’ve recently acquired a Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communications. Which means I have enough experience in marketing, public relations, advertising, and social media management to walk across a stage and throw an oddly shaped hat.
I want to combine the professional and personal experience I’ve gained with my love for music and media. And this is the perfect place to showcase all that I’m learning through that process.
So I guess you could say this is my side hustle.
One of my favorite things to do is sit in a coffee shop while I write and listen to music. In that space I get to combine all of my loves.
A few fun facts about me:
- Coffee runs through my veins.
- I will never say no to a grilled cheese.
- If you invite me to a concert, I will love you forever.
- My cat’s name is Colbyjack and he is just the greatest.
- For those of you who care about personality types, I’m an INFP and Enneagram 9 *sheds single tear*
If you can’t tell, I have a lot of passions and naturally a lot of projects I’m working on. I hope you’ll follow along with some of them and join me on this journey.
Whelp, that’s it for now. If any of this information seems interesting or humorous to you, follow along and see if I can keep it up.